Organization immersed in a process of expansion and with an increasingly prominent position in its different markets of action,
Reporting to Chief Business Development Officer and Chief Executive officer, this candidate will be responsible for:
- Prospecting, acquisition and negotiation for new markets and business opportunities.
- Feasibility studies for the establishment of agreements and collaborations.
- Identification and collection of national and international partners.
- Financial analysis and support in negotiations with companies susceptible to establishing collaborations (UTE, M&A, SPA).
- Preparation of Due Diligence reports to determine the strategies to be used by the company.
- Supervision of business opportunities (new clients, analysis of new proposals for collaboration request, feasibility study of new projects).
- Create, coordinate and centralize the execution of strategic financial projects.
- Presentation of technical economic proposals, in collaboration with other departments of the company.
- Experience minimum 2 years
- Excel and Power Point expert level.
- English levelC1, oral and written.
- Ability to understand and analysis accounting documents (Balance Sheet, P & L, KPI).
- Strategic and analytical vision, attention to details, planner/organizer, initiative and autonomy skills, result-oriented and a high sense of responsibility.
- Accustomed to dealing with the CEO and Management.
- Residence in the province of Alicante or availability of changing residence.
- Relevant position with broad perspectives of long - term professional growth.
- The candidate will take an extremely active role in the current corporative transformational and growth process.
- Security and long-term professional projection.
- Excellent work environment in a company of international scope.
- Permanent contract (trial period + indefinite).
- Flexible schedule.
- Salary: to be determined on the capacity demonstrated by the candidate.