The company is seeking international long-term experts to join a multidisciplinary Project Team, capable to fully comply with the requirements of a four-year technical assistance and management contract for the Water Utility of the Province of Uige (Angola). The Project objective is to assist to manage the water supply service of the city of Uige (Angola).
- Reports to CTL.
- Responsible for Utility overall financial and commercial management.
- Supported by the accountant ensure all the financial, resources and assets management.
- Manages all metering, billing and collecting activities of the Utility.
- Ensure permanent update of residents and clients within the service area, including the implementation of actions to increase the number of contracts/clients as well as billing and collection efficiency.
- Supervises revenue management of the Utility.
- Manages Utility customer services.
- Ensure all the internal regulations, policies and work processes related to the financial, commercial and marketing.
- Ensure all the commercial activities related to the sanitation services provided in the new neighborhood so called nova centralidade de Kilomosso.
- University degree in Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent.
- MD or PHD would be regarded as an asset.
- Fluent written and spoken English, and Spanish or Portuguese.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in water utilities.
- Relevant experience in operating and managing water utilities in developing countries.
- Profound knowledge of the economic and socio-cultural context in developing countries (Africa or similar).
- Wide strategic and tactical views both for designing specific.
- Excellent capability/skills for working jointly in close collaboration with provincial/central public administration and state-owned utility counterparts and local stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and report-writing skills.
- Proven experience in project/task management skills, and in overseeing/controlling water utility management and functioning.
- For this position, the competitive remuneration is composed of fixed, bonus, and benefits, will be treated with each candidate personally.